Entry Copy-Paste

This is life in a way planned yet not really. In the future, what may come up? I have to wait and see what's in store for me, just like everybody else. I follow my inner voice a great deal these days and I shall leave it open. Life can be at times by miracles and chances. Perhaps, some randomness involved.

Basically, I only do things I believe in, I do not do it because it is a conscious moral choice or the society says so, but because it is the only way that I can live, work and explore possibilities in many interesting ways!

Amidst my struggled life since childhood, things get tangled up for me but eventually they shake themselves loose! Nowadays, my thinking is increasingly more zen. Haha. I don't like to worry myself sick with endless what-ifs. They drain you off tremendously.

What may come, what may go, what if it fails, what if I can't do it.. It runs through and through like a bullet train and I find it pretty meaningless!

 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
just a month ago, I save this entry in microsoft word. but i forgot to copy his URL. even I didnt remember his name. but he is Taiwanese. Lately. I randomly read English blog. and its pretty awesome. I read what they wrote about life.  this is much more better  than some posts from our local bloggers who involve in -perang saraf words-. Sucks!.
 
even though this entry is copy paste item. i want to share, what is it blogging all about. and what is it life in someone's thought.
 

Comments

HEMY said…
everyone has their own past to share...that's one of the use of a blog
Anonymous said…
inikah yg kamu maksudkan?
Life.. Terlalu banyak untuk diterokai.. Macam-macam ada.. Pndang dengan pndangan positif, life itu pasti indah.. :)
si para para said…
hmmm bab omputeh ni fail sikit nih...
Aus MeLankoLik said…
just do what u can with what u have .

Popular posts from this blog

Scan Baby Di Klinik Kesihatan

pengalaman naik bas 'lompat'..

hadiah harijadi drpd mr.S